Sunday, October 19, 2008


You look so pretty in pink.

Basketball was really fun. We managed to get the whole court to ourselves and finished off with a full-court game. Yay :)

Last night was uber fun too! Haha despite being out of my own house, and getting a bit of studying done at lygon court. Mafia at some garden next to lygon street. I've only ever have happy memories having spent time with groups of friends playing these games. Back in jc, it was the polar bear game, and had some guru instead. The same game. I recall spending hours after school sitting outside suntec city, dhoby ghaut mrt station/plaza sing etc playing into the night with my OG. J1 days was truly the most carefree period of my life. Haha. So it was the same great game yesterday. Manipulative, if I may add. Haha, all in a bit of fun. And we only left at 1am.

Ahh, what a weekend. Oh, and I have a test tmr.